Posts Tagged With: Charles Rennie Mackintosh

The Lighthouse, Glasgow

The Lighthouse is Scotland’s National Centre for Design and Architecture. Originally it was the offices of the Glasgow Herald newspaper, designed by the architect Charles Rennie Mackintosh as his first public commission and completed in 1895.

Continue reading

Categories: Glasgow, Scotland | Tags: , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.