This building in London used to house the Royal Masonic Trust for Boys and Girls, a charitable children’s organisation that still has offices further down the street.
Now it seems to house a restaurant with an advertising agency above. It has some particularly nice sculptures up near the roof.
The building was probably built around 1646, one of fourteen houses built to the same distinctive design with the ionic pilasters on the front. It was here that in 1772 William Blake, poet and painter, was apprenticed.