The Port of Liverpool Building is a Grade II listed building at Pier Head in Liverpool near the Liver Building. Constructed between 1904 and 1907 for 87 years it was the Mersey Docks and Harbour Board head office. It was designed in an Edwardian Baroque style made of Portland stone.
There are detailed decorations all around the building, mostly of a maritime theme.
It’s the fourteenth tallest building in the city with an impressive central dome and was constructed using a reinforced concrete frame.